Hong island tour by speed boat ( Andaman seacoast )
Hong island tour stands out as one of the most beautiful islands of the Andaman coast. As you approach from the sea to the beach, you will see the towering limestone formations and crystal clear water inspiring the images of the island of a dream.
Hong Island Tour – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Hong island tour – by speed boat
Hong Island stands out as one of the most beautiful islands of the Andaman coast . As you approach from the sea to the beach, you will see the towering limestone formations and crystal clear water inspiring the images of the island of dream. Pilay beach was boasted a powder white sandy beach with colorful corals and marine lives. Koh Hong’s name comes from the Thai word “Hong” which means “room”. In the middle of beautiful island there lies a hidden lagoon spot for local fishermen and is also one place where bird nests are collected. The coral reefs here are amazing. Many species of colored tropical fishes also can be found in Hong island tour .
Hong island tour by Speed boat
Type of Vehicle: Minivan + Speedboat
Tour Duration: 08:30 – 15:00
Operated: Daily (Minimum 2 pax)
08:30 Pick up by minivan from your hotel to Nopparat Thara Pier. Then you will get on the speedboat and transfer to Hong Island. On the way to Hong Island, we will stop for snorkeling at a small island with colorful coral reef and marine life. Then we head for Hong island. The captain will take you into the hidden Lagoon or ‘Hong’ which means ‘Room’. You will be amazed by the rock formation and strange plants living on the cliffs. Then we stop at Hong Island Bay. It’s time for you to relax, sunbath, swim or snorkel to see thousands of fish that will come around you.
We will have picnic lunch on the beach at Hong island Bay under the shade of the trees. If you are lucky, you may see water monitors or big lizards on this island. In the afternoon, we head for Pak Bia Island, stop on the beach and relax or walk on the soft sandy beach. Then we will take you to the last island for today, ‘Lading Island. You can swim here or meet the colorful fish that will surround you once you dip yourself into the water. They are always hungry, so if you have a piece of bread or fruits, they will absolutely love you. At about 14h30, we will get on the speedboat and return to Nopparat Thara Pier, then transfer back to your hotel around 15h30.
Note: Tour program is depending on the tide and weather condition.
For those who want to do kayaking may rent the kayak boat from the National Park Office.
Meals : Lunch
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Picnic on beach
- Drinking water
- Life jacket, masks & snorkels
- Round trip transfer from hotel
- English speaking local guide during join tours
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance
- Credit card charge
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Government VAT
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Hong island tour : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old
- Infant is child under 2 years old
- Payment: Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- What to bring for sea tour : Ware sandals shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Swimming gear, Towel, Camera and dry bag.
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
|Join Tour Available: 10||2,140 ฿/pp|