Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ayutthaya tour & Explore – Benefits when book with us
Start from 1 person
Excellent after sales service
Book, confirmed, then pay
Ayutthaya tour By Bike & Skylab
Your Ayutthaya tour adventure starts at the end by local transportation.Taking a local train ride to ruins Kingdom at Ayutthaya. Ayutthaya was built in 1350 A.D.. Within 417 years, Ayutthaya had been the capital city of Siam kingdom. Ayutthaya was a major port of call city in Southeast Asia and were recognized as the biggest and wealthiest city in the East. It was friendly and well known from foreign traders, including the Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Persians and more. In 1991, it was declared as World Heritage.
This Ayutthaya tour will bring you to the historical park, located in river island which is mixed with residential house, ruins, market and museum. Observe to the temple, former palaces and city of Ayutthaya slowly. Enjoy Sky lab car ( another form of Tuk Tuk) riding and around Ayutthaya with private tour guide. Visit ruins, museum , and have local dishes. Note – The best time to enjoy this Ayutthaya tour is during wintertime : Nov – Feb , when the temperature is cool.
Ayutthaya tour & explore around the city : Itinerary
Start from 07.30 or 40 minutes before local train departure time
|07:30-07:50||Pick up from hotel in Bangkok city center. Then board the BTS and sky train to the train station.|
|08:34||Boarding the train for Ayutthaya tour from Bangsua train station. Enjoy a scenic train ride along the way. You can view Bangkok city in different area. The train pass the rural area and main sightseeing.|
|09:41||Arrival Ayutthaya, spend a day in the ancient city of Ayutthaya. Explore, Ayutthaya by visiting the Palace, Wat Prasrisan Phet, and the ancient temples ruins.|
|11:30||Colling down at the Ayutthaya study center to learn about the history of Ayutthaya. So you can understand more about Ayutthaya geography and story behind the ruins.|
|12:30||Lunch break at Hua Lor market, getting to taste famous food there.|
|13:30||Pick a bike and start to go around to see main sightseeing such as
Mahathat temple: The temple with Buddha statue head surrounded by the Pho tree root
Ratcha Burana temple: The ancient crypt in Khmer style
Na Pramean temple: The temple which were not destroy by Burmese
Lokayasupa temple: The reclining Buddha temple lay outdoor.
Biking along the river .
Then, after return your bike take a public van to Bangkok bus station and our tour guide will bring you to hotel.
Departure from Bangsua or Samsen station – Ayutthaya 08:34 – 09:41, 08:42 – 09:47, 10:05 -11:24
The Hua Lamphong station will start 20 mins before Samsean. Please bear in mind, that highly potential that the train will be departing late, which may effect to place of visit and sequent of the tour program.
** Please note that in 2017 , Ayutthaya city major announce that every visitor must take a tram to go around the town. At the moment (Feb 2017) , it is not effective yet. We are not sure how much it will effect the trip, but for your information please be prepare with this circumstance.
** Tour time is around 8 hours, you can set the time to start and program can adjust the way you like or as weather. **
Meals : Lunch
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- English speaking local guide
- Local transportation fee and hotel pick up and drop off- BTS – Train, Skyp lap, Bike rental
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Accidental insurance for this trip (please inform all passengers name so we can apply insurance for your group)
- Meal or drink
- Credit card Charge
- Express way & parking Fee
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Ayutthaya tour by bike : Remark
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- Temple – It is recommended not to wear tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
- Historical site – Once see the old Buddha statue with head lost, visitor should not replace your head for photograph. Visitor should not climb up the historical building or debris
|Price/Person||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax|
|5,140 ฿/pp||3110 ฿/pp||2,570 ฿/pp||1,930 ฿/pp|